It all starts with a dream!
|CONFECTIONERY FACTORY "BOGATYR" was founded in 1996 and is one of the largest confectionery enterprises in the Central region of Russia.|
|In 2014 the company entered a new phase of development which saw its trade mark re-branded and an expansion of its business.|
|In 2015 a new production line was launched producing caramel products.|
CREATING PRODUCTS WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY, GIVING THE JOY OF NEW TASTES
We are focused on our consumers and treasure their trust in our products. Therefore, when we design our sweets, we create only the best products which we would happily give to our own children.
The essence of our brand is "We are all kids in some way".
We all come from childhood, which means that in heart each of us has a CHILD WITH HIS BELOVED TOY THAT BRINGS HAPPINESS. So let’s take care of this boy so he continues to dream and ride his toy horse.
After all, while we dream – we live!
A video about the company
A video about the company
CONFECTIONERY FACTORY "BOGATYR"
is a modern enterprise offering its customers a wide range of confectionery products:
The enterprise development strategy is aimed at increasing the capitalization of the company and the "Bogatyr" brand in line with the expansion of production capacities, improvement of the original technologies, brand -oriented policy and continuous improvement of products.
CONFECTIONERY FACTORY "BOGATYR" TODAY:
45000 sq m
tons per year
- A unique technology, equipment and formulation, developed by Western experts which has no analogues in Russia.
- The latest cooking technology which allows the production of the caramel that does not stick to hands or to the packaging even during storage, unlike traditional caramel.
- Only mini caramel format, caramel with the smallest weight in Russia.
- Multicolor attractive shell, original triangular shape.
- The absence of preservatives.
- The only super crispy caramel in Russian with large crispy additions in the filling and casing.
NOUGAT AND SOFT CARAMEL
- Low density of nougat based products – more sweets for the same money.
- Double glazing - candy retains its form longer, initial softness and lightness.
- Use of only natural preservatives.
- The production technology was developed with the help of leading Western specialists.
- Long shelf life – 12 months.
- One-shot technology is the most resistant technology to fat “graying” of candy.
- Stable quality due to developed technologies.
- Long shelf life – 9 months.
- A broad balanced range of products, adapted to every season: summer - caramel candy and cereal bars; spring, autumn, winter - nougat, soft candy, cream candy and candy gift boxes.
- Regular launch of new products on the market depending on changes in market trends and consumer demand.
- Bright attractive designs.
- Special products for New Year celebrations.
- Active production of products for private labels and brands of retail chains and other partners.
- All products are presented in the economy segment.
- The products are consistently sold to all categories of partners, i.e. providing a stable income.
- We apply the principles of financial rewards to partners for meeting targets.
- The pricing system provides high profitability for all distribution paths.
- The high turnover of the product provides significant financial advantage to our partners.
- Financial participation of the factory "Bogatyr" in paying trade networks’ listing provides partners with an opportunity to expand coverage areas and consequently, increase their turnover.
- High qualification of employees.
- Prompt response to customer inquiries.
- Friendly and respectful relationships between “Bogatyr” staff and specialists from our partner companies.
- Focus on non-adversarial dispute resolution.
- Cereal bars and candy-granola "The Taste of Health" make part of the in-flight meal on all Aeroflot Russian Airlines flights.
- TM "A. Daniel" products are presented in the in-flight magazine "Sky Shop" on all Aeroflot flights.